A Diaphragm pump is a type of positive displacement pump. They operate using compressed. They are not a cost effective solution for large flow rates however they many features that make them the perfect solution for other applications.
A wide range of materials are available including metallic, engineering plastic and polymers making them compatible with aggressive chemicals
- Fuels, chemicals, inks, paints, coatings, food, and water
- Applied Pumps Ltd have been an industrial supplier of Air Operated Double Diaphragms (AODD’s) for many years.
Features & Benefits
- Have good self priming capability
- Handle slurries with a relatively high amount of solid content.
- Can dry run without damaging the pump..
- Handle viscous liquids
- Will stall if pumped against a close valve
- Safely used in hazardous areas and are ATEX approved
We can supply:
- Spares for all branded pumps
- Replacement complete pumps from all of the leading manufacturers:
- Wilden, Sandpiper, ARO, Graco, Blagdon, DEPA
- Pulsation dampers
- Packaged sets with pipework, valves and controls