As with pumps for the Oil & Gas industries, pumps must be robust and reliable! Applied Pumps have products which are available to meet the stringent demands for this industry and can supply pumps with ATEX Ex, API certification and often with registration from Lloyds, BV etc.
Applied Pumps are specialists in lubrication type gear and screw pumps. Typically these are the pump type chosen for ancillary lubrication of critical main equipment.
However pumps have been supplied for many years for cooling, air conditioning plant, fuel transfer, additive injection and effluents. Please contact us for more information!
Typical applications are as follows:
- Screw pumps and gear pumps for bulk fuel transfer
- Screw pumps and gear pumps for lubrication oil duties
- Mag’drive gear pumps for additive injection
- Self-priming pumps for bilge and effluent transfer
- Filtration of fuels
- Bronze centrifugal pumps for cooling water & air conditioning plant
- Flow meters for fuel transfer
- Duplex screw pumps for low Sulphur (MDO) fuels
- Duplex stainless steel centrifugal pumps for sea water transfer