A Diaphragm pump is a type of positive displacement pump. They operate using compressed. They are not a cost effective solution for large flow rates however they many features that make them the perfect solution for other applications.
Features and benefits
- have good self priming capability
- handle slurries with a relatively high amount of solid content.
- can dry run without damaging the pump..
- handle viscous liquids
- will stall if pump against a close valve
- safely used in hazardous areas and are ATEX approved
A wide range of materials are available including metallic, engineering plastic and polymers making them compatible with aggressive chemicals
Fuels, chemicals, inks, paints, coatings, food, and water
Applied Pumps Ltd have been an industrial supplier of Air Operated Double Diaphragms (AODD’s) for many years.
We can supply:
- Spares for all branded pumps
- Replacement complete pumps from all of the leading manufacturers:
- Wilden, Sandpiper, ARO, Graco, Blagdon, DEPA
- Pulsation dampers
- Packaged sets with pipework, valves and controls
Need Technical Specifications?Send a message to one of our pump experts
Ready to discuss your pumping application?