Applied Pumps have supplied a variety of pumps to this constantly evolving sector. Often the fluids are viscous, corrosive or at elevated temperatures. As gear pump and screw pump specialists we are able to help you with many of these applications. We can also package pump sets with flow meters, filtration equipment, tanks, pipework and control panels.
Please contact us for more information!
Typical applications are as follows:
- Screw pumps and gear pumps for bio-fuel transfer
- Gear pumps for oils including palm, corn, soya, rape seed, pyrolitic etc
- ATEX certified mag’drive gear pumps for ethanol, methanol duties
- Self-priming pumps for bilge and effluent transfer
- Filtration of fuels and oils
- Progressive cavity pumps for contaminated fluid transfer
- Flow meters for tanker off-loading duties
- Packaged duplex pump sets for the transfer of fuel oils
- Miniature mag drive gear pumps for pilot plant
Need Technical Specifications?
Send a message to one of our pump experts
Ready to discuss your pumping application?