Inks, Paints & Coatings
Traditionally the handling of these fluids has often been with gear pumps however with the introduction of the air operated double diaphragm pump this changed dramatically.
Typical applications are as follows:
- Gear pumps for bulk tanker offloading of viscous resins
- Air operated double diaphragm pumps for supplying print machines
- Mag drive pumps for the handling of solvents
- Drum pumps for small volume transfer
- Filtration of finished product prior to filling machines
- End-suction pumps for bulk intermediate chemical transfer
- Gear pumps for accurate dispensing of lacquers
- Air operated diaphragm pumps for high value film coating products
Need Technical Specifications?Send a message to one of our pump experts
Ready to discuss your pumping application?